Tuesday 10 December 2013

A recent round-up

Lots has gone on in the past few months. It was my birthday in November and I was treated to a weekend away in Bristol featuring a concert to see my favourite band and a day out in Bristol Zoo. 
I have been getting very creative and making lots if things-jams, marmalade a, lip balms and I've also taught myself to knit. Needless to say a lot of people will be getting scarfs for Christmas this year. 
November also brought heartbreak along with it when our lovely cat Nuno passed away. He was only three but truly was our baby and were so devastated. 
But let's leave this post on a happier note and look at the photo of my diary! Yes the year is drawing to a close and I've bought my Filofax diary refil for 2014 and have noted down our wedding date! 

Super excited and hoping for a great year next year. 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear about your cat passing away but oh so excited for your wedding day! Thank you so much for sending me the link to your blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete