Saturday 21 September 2013

The Alex by Ikea


Standing proud in my bedroom, the Alex.

The Face Drawer-foundations, bb creams, tinted moisturisers, bronzers, concealers, highlighters & blushers.
The Eye Drawer-eyeshadows, creams, pencils, pallettes & mascaras.
The Lip Drawer-lipsticks, balms, tints, pencils, pens, and some other bits and bobs.
The Nail Drawer-everything nails.

Yes, I finally gave in and spent the dosh on the infamous beauty storage solution. Nearly every beauty blogger/YouTuber will have this little baby in their home, housing all the precious make-u and beauty related items and I am NOT dissapointed. First off, it was super easy to build-I did it myself, and that is al the proof of the ease that you need. And it is just the perfect make-up storage. I've got everything in there, from nail polishes to skincare to make-up and body care. I am in love. It's from Ikea and priced at around £90 which, in my opinion is completely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment